Did you miss out on the Diane von Furstenberg collection for GapKids and babyGap last year? Good news! Gap has just announced that a second collection will be released for April 2013.
Diane von Furstenberg is known for her use of bright, punchy colours and patterns—-a perfect complement to Gap’s children lines. The first collection was a huge success. “I really loved the challenge of translating my designs into the first DVF for Gap collection,” said the designer via press release. “It was so much fun to see little girls wearing the pieces and I’m looking forward to collaborating with Gap on this second collection.”
The designs will be available in select GapKids, babyGap and DVF stores globally and online.
“Diane’s iconic prints, signature silhouettes and optimistic color palettes really resonated with our customers around the world,” said Steve Sunnucks, Global President of Gap. “After a successful first collaboration, we’re thrilled to continue working with Diane and excited to see what she will bring forward in her second DVF for Gap collection.”
Her first collection featured tops, bottoms, dresses, swimsuits, shoes and accessories. We hope it’s more of the same. We can’t wait for a redux of this cute overload.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue