We’ve been chomping at the bit since news of Toronto’s first Miu Miu location was announced last year and have finally got our piece—the leather and accessories shop-in-shop has finally opened inside Holt Renfrew Bloor Street!
From these first photos, the Miu Miu shop fits in perfectly on Toronto’s Mink Mile. Its shimmering display cases, damask curtains and matte gold counters (not to mention enviable purse selection) are just a few reasons why. Designed by architect Roberto Baciocchi, the shop’s warm colour palette offsets the brand’s signature colour pops, all the while whetting our shop-till-you drop appetites. No word on the brand’s ready-to-wear collection making it into store, but we’re hoping this is one step closer.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look