Bargain hunters and designer addicts rejoice! Today marks the launch barneyswarehouse.com, the long-lauded online hub for Barneys New York’s semi-annual designer blowout outlet sale. With big-named duds (think Manolo Blahnik, Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone, Yves Saint Laurent, Marni and more) discounted up to 75% off and easy shipping to Canada worked in, there’s no doubt the website will be as huge a hit for the company as it is us shoppers.
Two shipping options are available to Canada, express and expedited. Express is around $35 and takes approximately 6-13 business days. The website allows for shopping in Canadian dollars, which means no shock at check out. To boot, duties and taxes are calculated before the final purchase, which means no awkward dealings with UPS upon delivery. For instance, if you were to make a purchase of around $200 before shipping, etc. your duties and taxes are around $60. (Click here for the long version).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party