Welcome to the Daily Steal, our editors’ picks for the best deals in fashion, beauty, culture and health.
Within the past hour, three people have stopped dead in their tracks at my desk to pick up this bottle of Essie Nail Polish in “Mint Candy Apple” ($10, essie.com). And let me tell you, there are a lot of limelight-stealing, space-consuming beauty products lying around over here. Yet this teeny tiny glassed-in cube of pastel mint nail varnish has excited voices claiming: “It’s perfect for the holidays” and “OMG! This would look amazing with my DVF LBD.” I’m tempted to pocket it. Just saying…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents