These double-ended Smoky ShadowBlast crayons ($9, at drugstores) from CoverGirl will get some play in my makeup bag based on ease of use alone. Add your base colour with the rounded tip, then work the pointed end along the crease and lashline. Two steps. Done. Perfect for stashing in your bag for quick touch-ups or after work events.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents