Coco Rocha, Alexa Chung and The Stills hit up Queen West Saturday night for the Holt Renfrew party in honour of Geoff Barrenger’s pair of short fashion vignettes. Chung, U.K. MTV VJ and ex-model, DJ’ed the party and her set was much more fun than the professional DJ who spun before and after her. The Stills played a set, entreating the high-heeled fashion and film flock to stop being so genteel and come closer to the stage. Films of Coco cavorting with Behati were projected on the Burroughes Building’s sixth floor’s whitewashed walls. Check out our party gallery after the jump and then go watch the shorts on Holts’ site.
Photography by Nicole Stafford and Rani Sheen.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue