Royal watch day 1, part 2: Kate lands in Ottawa wearing Erdem. Place your orders now—The Room will have the dress in late fall
We guessed it! We guessed it! Kate chose Erdem for her official Canadian debut, so that makes us 1/1 so far in our royal predictions. Kate chose this navy and white lace knee-length dress from the designer’s Resort 2012 collection, and though you won’t be able to purchase the stunner quite yet, we have official word from creative director Nicholas Mellamphy himself that the dress will be included in The Room at the Bay’s Resort selection (estimated arrival is TBD, but late Fall is to be expected). Ladies, place those orders now!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion