We called it again! Well, almost. Last night, Kate donned a beautiful purple Issa dress that looks just like this Arthur Mendonça one we had suggested! (As far as the waist that is.) She is still sporting the diamond maple leaf brooch that she’s borrowing from the Queen and accenting with diamond and pearl drop earrings and with hair pulled back into a low braided bun. To be sure, the dress looks fab on her, but a second Issa dress in two days? We were hoping she’d continue on the Canadian designer train! What do YOU think? Vote after the jump.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce