Tinseltown inducted its newest stars this weekend, as Will and Kate graced the city for a hot 72 hours. The couple made appearances at several events, including the BAFTA Brits to Watch gala, where they schmoozed with the likes of Nicole Kidman, J-Lo, and Jennifer Garner; a charity polo match that Will won (and that he was rewarded for with a kiss!); and an inner-city arts class, where they painted pretty pictures. It seems as if Kate pulled out all the stops for the short visit and with good reason: in the town where red carpets are whipped out as frequently as cellphones, a star on the ups has got to shine. We daresay she outshone all of the others. By a long-shot.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party