True Blood recap: We take wardrobe cues from Sookie and Hoyt’s heartbreak attire, Tara’s prisoner garb and Arlene’s intervention wrap
Last week, Jessica and Hoyt called it quits and Jason and Jessica got it on, Tommy took a beating for Sam, and the Festival of Tolerance was being ruined by a royal assassination attempt by an Antonia-controlled Eric.
Where’s my giftbag?
-The festival fray is still in full havoc as Antonia orders her vamp slaves to kill the King and Sookie makes her way to the stage to prevent Eric from killing Bill.
-There’s some back and forth as both Bill and Eric trade off on who gets the upper hand, while Nan Flan does damage control/kills stray bewitched vamps.
-Before Eric can kill Bill, Sookie uses her fairy powers and zaps him, causing his memories to come flooding back: His living days as a Viking, his first time meeting Sookie, his beef with Russell, and his amnesia days with Sooks.
-Sookie and Eric stare at each other with a mix of uncertainty and emotion, soap opera–style.
-Antonia realizes her spell over Eric is broken and looks sadly at all the hurt festival-goers crying amongst the 1-800-Got-Dentist and Blackberry booths, then splits.
-Bill spares Eric when he realizes he’s his old self and goes to help Nan Flan with damage control.
-Eric and Sookie look meaningfully at each other, again, soap opera–style.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave