TIFF partysphere: Jon Hamm and Gerard Butler amp up the stud-factor at George Stroumboulopoulos’ Hazelton Hotel bash
Getting in and around Friday night’s George Stroumboulopoulos Hazelton Hotel Takeover was not an easy feat, to say the least. That, however, didn’t make it any less fun. Rolling up to the hotel in my for-one-night-only Cadillac Escalade—complete with suited-up driver and white TIFF logos emblazoned on the side—throngs of onlookers peered through the windows to see who we were and gave us panic attacks in the meantime. We were not Keira, as it turned out. Later, inside, friend, office mate and Toronto Life associate online editor Kevin Naulls has the misfortune of falling with a wine glass. We won’t share the bloody details. The patio was much easier to navigate, and we spotted the Strombo himself greeting Gerard Butler, Paul Giamatti, and a one Jon Hamm looking hotter than ever, if that’s even possible.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents