TIFF partysphere: Alexander Skarsgård reappears at the Vanity Fair party. James Franco, George Clooney, Elizabeth Olsen, and Juliette Lewis were there too!
After the Melancholia party at Hugo Boss, we moseyed on over to Scarpetta at the Thompson Hotel for the Vanity Fair party, hoping to calm our Skarsgård-induced heart palpitations. Well, turns out that they actually increased; we spotted the vamp Viking right as we walked in! To boot, the Skars was embracing a one Juliette Lewis. Old friends? We hope something far more salacious. (We had a whole story going, but would rather not share.) The soiree, officially billed as the Vanity Fair/(Belvedere) RED/Fox Searchlight party, hosted the casts of The Descendants and Martha Marcy May Marlene a.k.a. George Clooney, Elizabeth Olsen, Hugh Dancy, and Sarah Paulson. James Franco was there too, sporting a patchy beard, lumpy sweater, and plenty of grimy sex appeal. (Yeah, we know you’re with us.) Also on hand? A buffet table of delicious finger foods that we’re pretty sure no one was touching except for us.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue