TIFF partysphere: Everyone was at the Soho House again last night. And Emily Blunt was sitting on Ewan McGregor’s lap!
The Grey Goose Soho House hosted all the A-listers again last night for the third night in a row as the casts from Albert Nobbs, Your Sister’s Sister, and The Deep Blue Sea stopped by throughout the night. A sans-Daniel Craig Rachel Weisz looked insanely gorgeous in a floor-length grey and black gown, Emily Blunt sat on Ewan McGregor‘s lap while Olivia Wilde and director Paul Haggis talked about their matching leather jackets. (We made that up, we didn’t hear them, but they had matching jackets.)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer