TIFF 2011: Go inside the Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew and view snaps of Leighton Meester, Clive Owen, Emily Blunt, Ethan Hawke, and more!
Despite the long list of megawatt celebs (Clive Owen! Leighton Meester! Emily Blunt!) that rolled through the Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew this week, the vibe was decidedly relaxed. We stopped by on Saturday to do a bit of celeb stalking and instead of the flurry of stress we thought we’d be met with, the celebs were easy breezy, spending a couple of minutes in front of the camera, and then schmoozing, playing the new Nintendo DS, drinking wine or tea, and accepting gift bags full of swag from Moroccan Oil and Canadian jewellery company Anzie.
While we were there, we spotted Rachel Weisz, alongside her Deep Blue Sea co-star Tom Hiddleston, looking breathtaking (we mean that literally) in a Giambattista Valli resort leopard dress, with a simple shape and sky-high black pumps. Leighton Meester, who was interviewed alongside scene-pros Allison Janney and Oliver Platt for their film The Oranges, was looking sweet in a Louis Vuitton resort 2012 pleated dress, a blazer by Nonoo, and pink and black Pierre Hardy wedges. Meanwhile, Elizabeth Olsen and Sarah Paulson sported matching prints.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue