TIFF partysphere: Jon Hamm, Hugh Laurie, and Leighton Meester stop by Goodnight Gansevoort for late night back-alley fun
A BMW, a neon-orange Thomas Sabo string charm bracelet, and a ring of the buzzer got us into Goodnight this past weekend. It was there that New York haute hotel the Gansevoort had set up shop for late night TIFF after parties each night. Past the entrance pretenses, the private back-alley club offered its usual back-alley type of fun, only this time tricked out with the likes of Jon Hamm, Hugh Laurie, Leighton Meester, and Alia Shawkat a.k.a. Arrested Development’s Maeby Fünke (as soon as we heard she was there, we seriously gunned it, but alas, she had already left. “Marry me!” is all we wanted to say.) Possibly the most fun parties of the week (and that’s saying a lot, given that virtually every soiree has been gangbusters), our favourite part of the evening(s) was frequenting the graffitied-up wall in the alleyway to pose for impromptu photo shoots and pretend we were in a music video.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?