TIFF 2011: Keshia Chanté, Lauren Lee Smith, Fefe Dobson, and a bunch of boys miming with girly gifts in the IT Lounge
To lure the stars in town for TIFF, Toronto-based PR agency NKPR held a packed-to-the-chic-gills IT Lounge. The fashionable and free were on offer up during the fest, so the most important question can now be answered: Who stopped by?
Visitors for the most part held Canadian passports, with a few internationals getting their swag visa stamped. Those spotted included: Keshia Chanté, Howie D, Taryn Manning, Russell Peters, Paul Haggis, Dustin Milligan, Dean McDermott, Billy Boyd, Lauren Lee Smith, and many more from the world’s of television, film and music.
Celebs bags were filled to overflowing with: Pretty fall looks from RW & Co.; covetable beauty goods from Stila, G.M. Collin, and Goody; fake lashes from Ardell; Swarovski bedazzled Fila sneakers; easy to carry on Kobo readers for the jet-setting star; Rasta-cool headphones from House of Marley; and much more.
Check out a gallery of the stars that made it out. We especially love how for the camera the boys mimed when eating and tackled posing with the girlier of the gifts—actor Dustin Milligan sure knows how to rock a bright pink bag. True acting skills.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable