We can just imagine it now. You, a cup of delicious tea, and your laptop, curled up on the couch right now. You’ve reached your fill of Prada, and now you find yourself wanting something else to read (we’re not judging, ok maybe a little). Check out our picks for the top stories around our offices at St. Joseph Media after the jump. Recipes, political stuff, the gang’s all here!
Weddingbells.ca: 8 Ideas Every Rustic Wedding Needs [WeddingBells]
Canadianfamily.ca: Decorate Your Fridge With These DIY Glass Pebble Magnets [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: House of the Week: San Francisco meets The Beach [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Six Apple Recipes for Fall Weather [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Hey hey, my my: Neil Young announces memoir [Quill and Quire]
Where.ca: 10 Ontario Hot Spots for Fall Colours [Where]
Ottawamagazine.com: POLITICS CHATTER: The ethical oil lobby takes on the Saudi lobby [Ottawa Magazine]
Torontoist.com: A New Look For the Blue Jays? [Torontoist]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue