Royalty is coming! Announced this morning, the Monegasque Princely Family will be in Toronto on November 2, 2011, for the grand opening of the TIFF’s Grace Kelly: From Movie Star to Princess exhibit. Kelly’s son, Prince Albert II, and his new wife Princess Charlène will officially open the exhibition, which features many of the former Princess of Monaco’s fashionable items including, as we reported in July, an exact replica of her wedding gown, her Hermès “Kelly Bag”, her original dresses, and her tiara. The Bell Lightbox will also play many of Kelly’s films throughout November and December, including Rear Window and Dial M for Murder. As Princess Charlene paves her way as a royal fashion plate in her own right, we’re anxious to see if she’ll channel her mother-in-law’s classic glamour at the opening.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents