Now that Halloween is over we can all stop reading about costumes and candy, and focus on the future. Check out our favourite links from the first week of November, from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: Be a DIY Goddess With These 12 Must-Have Wedding Ideas [WeddingBells]
Canadianfamily.ca: Mint-Chocolate Chip Cupcakes: They’re Healthier Than You Might Think! [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: A visual tour of El Bulli Imitació, Matt Kantor’s epic 22-course homage to Ferran Adrià [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: 4 Dishes to Fight Cold and Flu Season [20minutesupperclub]
Torontoist.com: The Santa Claus Parade Is Comin’ To Town [Torontoist]
Quillandquire.com: Google launches Canadian eBookstore [Quill and Quire]
Where.ca: Best Credit Cards for Travel – MoneySense Weighs In [Where]
Ottawamagazine.com: WINE AND FOOD FESTIVAL PREVIEW: Expert David Lawrason on events to attend — and some don’t-miss wines [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents