For those who the gift of a makeup compact simply will not satisfy, Toronto’s Neubacher Shor Contemporary gallery is hosting Highly Desirable, a show beginning tomorrow and running through December 23. The show is made up of over a hundred small pieces of artwork that made by a slew of artists both emerging and established. Featured artists include Thrush Holmes, Michael Adamson, Tibi Tibi Neuspiel, and Royal Art Lodge founding member Adrian Williams.
With each piece priced below $2,000 (and with many much below that prince point), it’s a great opportunity to support the arts in Toronto and pick up something crafted by one of the who’s who in the young contemporary art scene. Ordon Edward’s Blissed Out is already on our Christmas list. We’re in love with its serene runway-like setting. Hit up tonight’s opening reception for 10 percent off every piece as well as first dibs.
Highly Desirable runs November 30-December 23, 2011 at Neubacher Shor Contemporary gallery (5 Brock Ave., 647-933-0193, neubachershor.com)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion
- Braided updo: How to do a sweet summer style in just 5 easy steps
- Bonnaroo 2013: 28 photos of hippie fashion at its best