It’s finally the weekend, and after seeing a few flurries this week we really felt like we needed a couple days off. Spoil yourself this weekend with articles about cupcakes, potato chips, hot chocolate, and Montreal brunches: here are our favourite links from around our offices at St. Joseph Media.
Weddingbells.ca: 24 Original Cupcake Designs Your Guests Will Love [WeddingBells]
Torontoist.com: Giving Roller Derby a Sporting Chance [Torontoist]
Where.ca: 7 Up and At ‘Em Montreal Breakfast and Brunch Spots [Where]
Canadianfamily.ca: A Cute and Simple Winter Snack: Hot Chocolate Marshmallow Mugs [Canadian Family]
Torontolife.com: Holiday Gift Guide 2011 [Toronto Life]
20minutesupperclub: Cooking with Potato Chips: Yes, You Should [20minutesupperclub]
Quillandquire.com: Booksellers’ picks of the year: travel [Quill and Quire]
Ottawamagazine.com: SUPER SHOPPER: Ottawa Magazine food editor Shawna Wagman kick-starts your holiday shopping with her wishlist [Ottawa Magazine]
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents