Earlier this week, supermodel and FASHION cover babe Coco Rocha took to the stage in New York, along with Doutzen Kroes, to speak out on the matters of health and beauty within the modeling industry. Amongst her statements, the model mentioned being told—at age 15 no less—to look like she was anorexic without actually developing an eating disorder. In a post titled “Supermodel Coco Rocha is not anorexic, okay? She’s allegedly healthy—and beautiful,” from earlier today, torontolife.com discussed her remarks. We don’t believe the post intended negativity, save for the particularly bold headline, but Rocha wasn’t happy about it, as evidenced by her comment on the post, and remarks on her own blog. Do you think the article took the focus away from Rocha’s good intentions? Tell us on Twitter and Facebook!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce