Project Runway All Stars recap: We chart our feelings throughout the best and worst moments from the premiere
In the New Testament world of Project Runway All Stars, losers from seasons past are being judged anew. Eleven of the contestants will be deemed unworthy for a second time*, and one will claw his or her way to redemption—and a brand new technology suite from HP! Is it worth it? I can’t tell. Now, into the tense and cosseted world of Project Runway All Stars!
*Technically, Anthony has already lost twice, bless his heart.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents