Downton Abbey recap: We discuss romantic runaway proposals, missing-in-action worries, and baby mama dramz from the season’s third episode!
The war brings more worries to Downton Abbey this week—apparently times of turmoil are full of inappropriate relationships. From Branson and Lady Sybil to servant Ethel and one of the soldiers, everyone is looking for someone to love. And Granny? She’s just concerned that Matthew’s disappearance could result in a chimney sweep becoming the next heir.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents