Downton Abbey recap: We discuss Patrick’s ridiculous return from the dead, Cora’s new hat, Carlisle’s psycho turn, and the Earl’s flirting habits
By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
This week on our favourite show on earth, WWI came neatly to a close with all of the Abbey-ers coming to celebrate in the Great Hall. But before that could happen, we were further thrust into the war’s wreckage with the introduction of a newly deformed character, Patrick Crawley! You know, the one who died on the Titanic five years earlier? Yeah, him. Complete with burnt-off face and more, he returns to threaten (the also damaged) Matthew’s claim to the role of heir. To boot, Carlisle’s quickly turning into the psycho we knew he’d be, Vera dies a very messy death, and worst of all, Carson’s poached from his service! The horror!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party