Downton Abbey recap: We feel rushed through the two-hour season finale, avoid the Spanish flu, and worry about jumping the shark
By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
How did that happen? It seemed like season two of Downton Abbey just started—but last night PBS surprised us with a two-hour finale. (Which, for the record, we’ve filed into our “worst” category—you shouldn’t be tricked into galloping through the final moments of a series! We thought there were still two episodes left to savour!) In the finale, emotions run almost as high as fevers, everyone becomes privy to a few upstairs/downstairs trysts, and Matthew returns to his emo ways.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents