From black and white pasta to ’20s-inspired cocktails, we present a quirky guide to watching the Oscars on Sunday
By Randi Bergman and Paige Dzenis
In T minus four days, the biggest (figuratively) and best (in the academy’s opinion) night in Hollywood will go down at Los Angeles’s Kodak Theatre for the 84th Annual Academy Awards. We know y’all have a viewing party planned, and if you don’t… well, get on it! Need some inspiration? Our list of oddly-inspired party favours should do the trick.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable