No doubt we knew that Kate Middleton’s graceful presence had ladies everywhere (including us!) under her spell, but it seems that the Kate effect has extended to the A-list as well! This Saturday, Brazilian-born supermodel Caroline Trentini wed photographer Fabio Bartelt in a beautiful Olivier Theyskens dress that looked every bit Kate as, well, Kate’s wedding dress. A fitting tribute, wouldn’t you say, loyal subjects?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look