Since the lords, ladies, and servants of a certain English period series came into our lives, we’ve scarcely been able to talk about anything else! (Raf who?) Not even the Oscars filled our Sunday night void. Downton Abbey has been thrilling us since the first season aired last year, but it seems that the buzz regarding this latest instalment has come to a fever pitch. While our recaps are obviously the best way to relive season 2, we’ve pulled together another 8 awesome ways to savour Downton till the last drop, that is, until it returns (with Shirley MacLaine as Cora’s mother!) next year on PBS.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue