In an episode more political than the United Nations…thing, the tenth week of Project Runway All Stars may go down as one of the most low-stakes-high-stakes episode in this storied series. (It probably won’t.) While on the surface it felt like any other second-last ep, it struck me like a bolt of slinky jersey that one of these guys’ dreams is about to be dashed. And that could be a scary thing to witness.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look