Mad Men recap: We explain what the characters really mean when they say and do what they Zoo Be Zoo Be do what they do
When last we left Draper and Co., things were looking optimistic, or at least as optimistic as Mad Men ever gets. Don announced his engagement to the beguiling Megan. Joan and Dr. Greg were expecting a bundle of joy (that’s got a silver fox for a father). Peggy saved SCDP by landing the Topaz pantyhose account. Pete seemed less at odds with himself and Trudy was contentedly pregnant. If there’s one thing Mad Men has shown us though, it’s that the only constant is change, so let’s not get too comfortable. And since Mad Men is always about the subtext of what’s being said or done, we’re here to explain what the characters really mean when they say and do what they Zoo Be Zoo Be Zoo what they do.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents