Apparently, we were sleeping for a few days last Toronto Fashion Week, because America’s Next Top Model came and went without us even blinking an eye! Last October, the model competition brought their contestants to the tents to strike a pose at a few of the shows, including Jay Manuel (natch), Joe Fresh, Pink Tartan and our very own Mercedes-Benz Start Up Competition. From the looks of the preview above, there’s sure to be some major dramz (dealed out by a one Miss Kimberley Newport-Mimran?), but we haven’t got much other intel than that. Well, that and they visit the CN Tower.
Tune in to CTV at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4 to see what goes down at for the models at Toronto Fashion Week.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion