Project Runway All Stars Recap: The final three compete in their version of The Hunger Games. But no one dies!
I was trying to find a mystical quotation about endings or journeys coming to an close, but damn if Rumi didn’t talk a lot about love! Which means that it’s up to me to provide some eloquent gloss on last night’s events—the night where Project Runway All Stars came to its complicated, emotional conclusion. To you I say: This is not a day to feel bereft, or lost or unduly abandoned—this is a beginning for us all! And when the winner is announced, and he receives his (BOW NOW NA NA NA NOW!) $100,000 cheque and embroidery studio and whatnot, we too will all be set free—granted, without an HP Digital Suite courtesy of L’Oréal Paris—and yet, free to pursue our own long-sought dreams, like The Hunger Games, or a hot dog.
And in a shocking template modification, I will not award/unaward measly points for things that miffed and/or pleased me based on my own impossible metric. Instead I will strive to provide the most charitable and non-petty remarks on this utterly momentous event—the first ever finale of the first ever season of Project Runway All Stars!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave