Going to see Mirror, Mirror this weekend? We have the scoop on the Van Cleef & Arpels tiara Lily Collins wears!
Looks like Lily Collins is really worth her weight in gold! You might have spotted FASHION’s April cover girl wearing a gorgeous tiara in the trailer for Mirror, Mirror. Well, before you head to the theatres this weekend, here’s everything you need to know about the gilded piece: created by Van Cleef & Arpels in 1976, the headpiece features 144 diamonds set in platinum and white gold. All together, it totals 77.34 carats, or, in fairy tale terms, it works out to 11 carats per dwarf. That’s enough to make even Queen Elizabeth jealous!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce