Mad Men recap: We explain Betty’s second helping of ice cream and how teenagers “feel” when they they listen to The Rolling Stones
How to top last week where we had a birthday serenade, thwarted bean ballets, Pete and Trudy’s clashing party ensembles and Harry repeatedly sticking his foot in his mouth? The return of Betty Francis. And with more Betty to love (and simultaneously hate)!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look