After last week’s Jon Hamm-directed episode in which we had a health scare for Betty, a close call with the Stones for Harry and Don (one guess at which of those two we think has got the moves like Jagger), and the debut of a new copy writer who we’re sure would be fun at any Passover dinner, we’re ready to dig in to what Mad Men is best at: revealing its characters’ flaws.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable