Brace yourselves folks, Jean Paul Gaultier has confirmed that he will be designing a costume(s) for Madonna’s upcoming MDNA world tour.
This possibly could be the best pop artist–fashion designer collaboration we’ve seen since… well… the two worked together for her Madgesty’s Blonde Ambition tour in 1990.
We wonder if this reunion collab will pay homage to the ‘90s corset ensembles made famous by the designer (and now gracing Madonna-esque Diet Coke bottles).
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents