Let the fringe-fest begin! This weekend, the stylish (and the not so stylish) flocked to Indio, California for the first in a two-week installment of Coachella 2012. With the likes of Radiohead, Pulp, Azealia Banks and Feist rocking the stage, and celebs like Katy Perry, Rihanna, Kate Bosworth and Diane Kruger boozing on the sidelines, style spotting amidst the madness was on the agenda for Toronto-based Amy Wood who snapped some of the fest’s best dressed for us. Stay tuned for a new installment next week from the second weekend of festivities!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue