Mad Men Recap: LSD parties, movie theatre encounters and how did Megan not get brain freeze from all that sorbet?
Last week, a little piece of gum caused some big problems but also gave us a chance to see Lane punch out Pete. This week, Canadian Semi Chellas wrote an episode (along with Matthew Weiner) that was paced so well it felt like the whole thing flew by in 10 minutes. In a break from convention, we separately joined Peggy, Roger and Don throughout the same 24-hour period. It may have been a real trip for one character, but everyone seemed to pick up some emotional baggage along the way. Here’s what we learned:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue