Mad Men Recap: LSD parties, movie theatre encounters and how did Megan not get brain freeze from all that sorbet?
Last week, a little piece of gum caused some big problems but also gave us a chance to see Lane punch out Pete. This week, Canadian Semi Chellas wrote an episode (along with Matthew Weiner) that was paced so well it felt like the whole thing flew by in 10 minutes. In a break from convention, we separately joined Peggy, Roger and Don throughout the same 24-hour period. It may have been a real trip for one character, but everyone seemed to pick up some emotional baggage along the way. Here’s what we learned:
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot