After her splashy Matthew Williamson outing at the premiere of African Cats in London yesterday, Kate has quickly returned to her blue-suit penchant today at her appearance alongside Will at the Scott-Amundsen Centenary Race to the South Pole, in support of the Royal British Legion. While we’re sure Kate won’t actually be travelling to said pole, she’s certainly channelling every bit of Chanel’s jetset-inspired all-blue Spring 2012 Couture collection. So much so, in fact, that we were surprised to find out that the metallic blue boucle suit was in fact not Chanel at all, but Rebecca Taylor. While we can’t say we’re exactly obsessed with Kate’s prim look of the day, we won’t be bored for long. Kate’s slated to appear later today at a reception at the Imperial War Museum.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue