We’re still not used to seeing Beyoncé in flats—and apparently neither is she. The new mom discussed her recent penchant for comfortable footwear (and Jay-Z’s apparent love of it) in the new issue of People:
“I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn’t wear heels. Now that I have a child, and I walk around holding her all day, I’m buying loafers and oxfords. [Jay-Z] loves it when I wear flat shoes, which is surprising—he never saw me in flats before! He likes me more natural—just the relaxed, natural me.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable
- What to wear to a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions