Last night, the Art Gallery of Ontario was filled with some of the country’s grandest doyens and doyennes (Mulroney! Eaton! Weston!) for the official kick off to the gallery’s Picasso exhibit, which opens to the public next Tuesday, May 1. Infusing the Gehry-designed space with a bit of Barcelona-meets-Paris flavour, the room was decked out with brightly-hued bohemian essentials, which were certainly not limited to the nude models being sketched (in Pablo’s famed style, of course) in plain view. At the centre of it all? Kim Cattrall, looking as va-va-voom as ever in a printed tie-neck blouse, and slimmer-than-slim black pants. If only Samantha had been there to make an off colour nakie remark…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents