Mad Men Recap: All about Megan’s lush francophone mother, Peggy’s half-proposal and yet more terrifying experiences for Sally!
Last week was filled with bad times for couples, from Abe’s frustrations with workaholic Peggy to Don and Megan’s Howard Johnson row to the LSD-enhanced breakup of Roger and Jane. It was not a good day for love. This week, we finally get a peek at who created Megan: dad is a Marxist scholar while mom (played by Julia Ormand) is a glamorous lush. Just the kind of characters to put the fun in dysfunction…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents