Mad Men Recap: All about Megan’s lush francophone mother, Peggy’s half-proposal and yet more terrifying experiences for Sally!
When we see Glen in the opening scene we are…
So overjoyed! We’ve been waiting for the return of creepy Glen, and with him comes the promise of some amazing Sally hijinks. We learn so much from their convo: He’s at some sort of boys’ school (reform?), he’s going through a breakup and Sally and he are just buddies, not BFGF.
When Grandma Pauline trips and falls, all we can think is…
How if this happened today, we’d be watching: “Drunk lady who smells like toilets trips – hilarious!!!” on YouTube uploaded by SallySpoonful67. Judging by the similarity between the noises Pauline made and the subject in this video, we’d bet it’d be pageview-laden!
When Roger has drinks with his ex-wife Mona, we can’t help but wish…
There were a Real Housewives of Mad Men spin off with Mona. She’s got the tan, heavy makeup, sparkly dress and droll one-liners: “I thought you had married Jane because I had gotten old, then I realized it was because you had.”
When Sally lies and says Pauline tripped on one of Gene’s toys, what she’s really saying is…
Lying without blinking is still such a Sally thing to do. Can’t wait to see how her lying escalates when she hits the teen years: “Those aren’t my Quaaludes, they’re yours!”
When Pauline says: “Good night, animals” and then passes out, we’re thinking…
Don’t burn a hole in the “exquisitely decadent” carpet, please.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party