No, it wasn’t a skunk attack that made Sienna Miller turn to tomato ketchup as her shampoo of choice—the star was simply trying to combat a bad dye job. She made the mistake of using henna to dye her hair brown for an audition (considering we’ve always known her as a blonde, this must have been years ago!) without knowing that the all-natural formula is almost impossible to remove. She told Marie Claire:
“Little did I know it was the worst thing I could’ve done as it coats the follicles so nothing else can penetrate and I ended up having to put ketchup on it for about a year to get rid of the green tinge.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue