Girls Recap: Sexting scandals, diary secrets, and V-card troubles! We discuss the problems of episode 4
My Twitter feed last Sunday was full of comments celebrating episode three as the best yet for Girls. I think that’s due to the girls teaming up with more supporting characters—seeing Marnie and Jessa in their work environs provided some new perspective. The first two episodes set up the group dynamic, and this week certainly offered a measured dose of self-discovery. Shoshanna tried to ditch her virginity baggage, Jessa realized that the easy job she took for easy money comes with two real responsibilities, Hannah decided what level of uncomfortable she’s willing to put up with and Marnie—well, Marnie got an actual table and then had the metaphorical tables turned on her.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce