Mad Men Recap: Pete, Megan and Rory from Gilmore Girls all “just taste it!” Meanwhile, The Beatles’ Revolver has us thinking deep thoughts
Whenever they do the “last time on Mad Men” at the beginning of the episode I try to predict whom the episode will be about. This one hinted at another Pete-centric hour, and did not disappoint—he’s certainly taking the tailspin reigns from Don this season. Last week we only had a glimpse of Pete when he charmed Megan’s dad, otherwise we were treated to Roger charming his date Sally only to cheat on her (all too adultly and adulterously) with Megan’s mom, Megan and Don winning back Heinz and Abe and Peggy taking a leap of faith and living in sin. What sins will we see this week?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party