While we’ve already fawned over the yellow vintage suit Coco Rocha wore to the Met Gala, her pink-tinted curls and bright makeup deserve just as much attention. While the model likes to do her own hair and makeup whenever possible, she rallied a team of professionals for Monday’s event. Rocha told People Magazine:
“I usually do my own hair and makeup for events but for the Met Gala I pay out the big bucks. Everyone who is anyone is there so you want to put your best face forward [...] When my hairstylist Nico brought the extensions I literally squealed, he had perfectly matched the pink in my vintage Givenchy suit.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents