From the ladies that brought us this genius encapsulation of everything great about Clueless, we present The Beach Ball! This quirky new splicing video not only features some of our favourite pop culture moments (namely the Saved by the Bell Malibu Sands Beach Club episode), but gives a bit of a teaser of what the team at Worn Fashion Journal is planning for their latest issue launch party, which is taking place tomorrow night. Word on the street is that they’ve got pina coladas, a postcard-themed photo booth and will be playing limbo all night long!
Worn Fashion Journal’s Beach Ball will take place Saturday, May 12 at 9 p.m. at Toronto’s Dovercourt House (that’s 805 Dovercourt Rd.). Tickets will cost $12 at the door and include a free copy of Worn’s latest issue. It’s time to break out the sandals, kids!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents